eddiez152

New VOX Amp and Pocket POD

eddiez152    129

Not on this one Spray, it was raining.

Also picked up A little something for a young lady named Rachel who is one of our newest members here guitar_girl.

Pick's coming soon.

And hi there GreggieZ -- Nice to see you here too.

Stratrat    0

Couple of very nice acquisitions there, EddieZ. I'll be interested to hear your take on the Pocket Pod - I've been considering picking one of those up to mess around with.

SprayTech    0
Thanks guys,

Noodler gonna check it out, thanks for the lead.

Strat, were gonna do some samples Friday Night.

Your going to make us wait 5 whole days ? ;)

eddiez152    129

Krissovo thanks for the lead, remember this part of electric is pretty new to me so gonna look through these things.

Everybody here got some cool stuff, If I thought we could all gather around and play, I would be doing it everyweek end. It would'nt be Woodstock but damn close.

Stratrat    0
...If I thought we could all gather around and play, I would be doing it every week end...

+1. :yes: Would that be a jam session to end all jam sessions, or what?!?

The POD does some really cool stuff. Another option could have been one of the pandora units, but I think the POD is a bit more user friendly - at least from the start. I love the VOX amps, and the semi-hollow body Epi is a nice guitar. Ibanez makes some that are nice in terms of bang for the buck. Looks great dad. I'm also trying to find the links to your new tune. Hope to find it soon.

Lcjones    8

Eddie,

Dang yer hide pops! Yer a man after my own heart!

Git that Vox wailing dude! I wanna hear it! And that Epi hollow? A beautiful piece of work! You sly dog, you. You got the rocks!

Righteous times ten!

LC

and this has been an exclamation point delimited post..... ! ;)

Frogapalooza 08

eddiez152    129

Les,

It not red yet, On the Vox thing, I followed your suggestion. I held off on a big Line6 only because I ain't ready yet. I am trying the Epi to see how all this feels. Lets see if we can get some sounds out of this on Friday night.

Gentlemen, thanks for the comments.

Todd, you know where this going when pops done.

AEngland77    0

Nice gear eddie! I also recently bought a vox amp like yours- 50 watt and I play an epi les paul, seriously one awesome setup. Make sure you check out vox's website and learn the amp inside and out like I did, you can pump some cool sounds out of it. Id also like to get a V-amp to go along with mine, im a gear head :D