kajwhite

A present from my wife.

This is my new 'Stonebridge' acoustic I hope. I say I hope as I have never uploaded anything in my life. In fact, my computer skills are similar to my guitar skills.

Anyways, it retailed at £449, is an absolute joy to play and sounds fantastic, even for a beginner who can't play much but is very determined. My wife was a little dissappointed that it wasn't all glossy like she imagined. I did have a go with quite a few glossy ones in the shop and some were much more expensive, but this one just cut the mustard sound wise.

Right, let's see if my upload worked!

Kevin

5671.attach

I am afraid the photo does not do it justice. The build quality is just great but the sound is something else. To be honest with you I was surprised that it was not more expensive.

Anyways, I hope you get one if that is what you are after.

Kevin

Congrats, kajwhite. That's a beautiful guitar! Regardless of price, finish or what name is on the headstock, the most important thing is how it feels and plays for YOU - so it sounds like you hit the jackpot. ;)

Wish my wife would buy me pressies like that , last year for my birthday I got a appointment to get my eyes checked ...

Now I wear glasses ...Not all the time though :)

Great present!!! Do you think she knows what she started? Most guitar players are never satisfied .....always looking to add another one to their arsenal!