Hilch

Flash chat

Clancy and management ,

Just a thought that came to me whilst browsing the site ,

I know the video room in user plane , and is on a trial ..

One thing I have noticed with other members and myself included we seem to just miss each other like ships passing through the night :)

Solution yes I have a solution so everyone knows who is in the video room ...

Is there anyway of setting up icon simular to flash chat on the thread page ?

Another problem with this might be no-one in there so I won't enter may become the way some members start to think ..

Just some food for thought , a icon that tells you who is in the video room simular to flash chat ...

Thank you for your time ..

Trev...:P <--- well I had to give some cheek didn't I ?

Hi Trev.

Clancy made this post about it a while back - http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/129518-post51.html

I'm not sure if anyone offered to help or if Clancy is working through it herself or if it's been put on the back burner for a while. I know that Clancy has got her hands full behind the scenes at the moment. Anyway, I'm sure she'll let us know.

This may be a simple work around, while th CEO is otherwise occupied , seeing that no one really uses flashchat what about if you park yourself in there as a way of letting people now you are in the video room , I have not been in to flashchat but presume there is a text entry screen where you could leave an "I'm in the video room" message , may not help new vistitors but I'm sure the regulars would catch on .

Thats a good idea, as FLASH CHAT doesn't seem to be used too much. Also with Clancys warning the other day it would probably be wise if we used our screen name only to log into the video chat, which at the moment isn't necessary.

What a great idea people , Gee I wish I would have thought of parking myself in Flash Chat with a message saying I m in the video room :)

Good idea ...

Now how can we let everyone know to sit in flash chat ..