With all the talk of GAS on this site I wonder if it would be possible to add to the smilies available an emoticon that would succinctly represent GAS ?

Thank you for considering Clancy

I don't have any idea whats possible with those little dudes,where they come or who creates them, or do you just go to your local emoticon dealer and place an order?

A happy face wearing a gas mask.

A face with money getting torn up around it .

P.s

Off topic

Do you know who Tony Bonner is ? have seen him in a TV ad in the last couple of days and instantly you came to mind .

Thank you for considering Clancy

I don't have any idea whats possible with those little dudes,where they come or who creates them, or do you just go to your local emoticon dealer and place an order?

A happy face wearing a gas mask.

A face with money getting torn up around it .

P.s

Off topic

Do you know who Tony Bonner is ? have seen him in a TV ad in the last couple of days and instantly you came to mind .

Emotions usually come in downloadable packs. You can edit them and make your own as well. It just takes a bit of messin' around. I have a couple of ideas. I'll get around to it one of these days :)

...and yes Matt I do know who Tony Bonner is. :) Funny, Kirk's sister named her little daughter Clancy (but she's in Canada) - they just think it's a really unique name over there... she won't have the constant references to Skippy and Clancy of the Overflow... although I have to say I don't get the Skippy one much any more... only us old folks know about that.

Actually my Mother didn't get my name from the poem or from Skippy... she got the name Clancy from an American sitcom that was on the time. "The Danny Thomas Show" - he apparently called his wife Kathy "Clancy" often in the show... anyway, just a bit of trivia for you.

Clancy

Actually my Mother didn't get my name from the poem or from Skippy... she got the name Clancy from an American sitcom that was on the time. "The Danny Thomas Show" - he apparently called his wife Kathy "Clancy" often in the show... anyway, just a bit of trivia for you.

Clancy

Are you sure it wasn't from Chief Wiggum out of the Simpsons? :)

Are you sure it wasn't from Chief Wiggum out of the Simpsons? :)

hehe, forgot about that one! I guess Canadian Clancy will get that! Poor little thing.