mattz196

Power Tab Question

mattz196    15

Is it possible in Power Tab to hide the standard notation? It probably is some simple menu option but is doing a mighty job of eluding me.

mattz196    15

Thanks Will , sort of presumed it had to be there as in guitar pro but obviously not, trying to save a tree when I print a tab .

6string    81

File-->export-->ASCII--> saves as note pad

or

file-->export-->HTML--> saves a word document

then print, both have no notation and can be further edited

now that tree can be made into a guitar instead of computer paper

Ldavis04    0

sorry to interrupt the thread....but I also have a powertab question....is there a way to select a measure to be played, and only that mesaure? Lets say I am working on measure 10 and don't want to hear measure 11 - 25. I have tried to select just the measure in question, but it always continues past it.

6string    81
sorry to interrupt the thread....but I also have a powertab question....is there a way to select a measure to be played, and only that mesaure? Lets say I am working on measure 10 and don't want to hear measure 11 - 25. I have tried to select just the measure in question, but it always continues past it.

Good question, haven't been able to solve that one, all I can think of is to create a new powertab and copy and paste the part you require into it.