No Not P M S :laughingg:

Private Messages and a S

To the management and staff of Guitar for Beginners & Beyond

Dear Clancy ,

I am just wondering is there a way of knowing if another member has read a PM that has been sent ? Like a Out Box simular to a email account ..

In Box { recieved emails }

Sent Box { Emails sent }

Out Box { Emails not sent } <------ Pms unread by thr recievee would be here until they are read ..

Now don't you wish I would just go back to work actually I do in a few weeks yay cleaner ..no tie ...No meetings .... no annoying mobile phone :yeahhh:

Yours in Music

Trevor Hilc ......> :smilinguitar:

10 points if you spot the spelling mistake

Under the PM message window you will see an option to 'Request a read receipt for this message', tick this before you send it. Once sent you can the use the 'Track messages' option in the blue menu-bar to the left of the PM message window to find out if the message has been read.

Under the PM message window you will see an option to 'Request a read receipt for this message', tick this before you send it. Once sent you can the use the 'Track messages' option in the blue menu-bar to the left of the PM message window to find out if the message has been read.

So using this function you would know that the recipient had not only received you message but had read it. Very Clever.

Trev please deposit my points direct to my frequent flyer account number 555 555 or are only management eligible?

Mattz your points ?

Hey mate I m the one doing all the crawling around here if anyone is getting points its me :):)

Thanks si16 I never knew about that

Gee the Admistration staff and Mods are so helpful sround here

I might just have to stay a little longer :)

So using this function you would know that the recipient had not only received you message but had read it. Very Clever.

I think you may also be able to deny a request for a receipt Matt.

Clancy

If someone receives your email and chooses to ignore it you wouldn't know it had been received, though - right?

That's right Ian, there is no way to tell... actually there is no way to tell if someone has received your PM either. If they click cancel to your read receipt request, you won't know if they received it or not.

Clancy