Clancy and Management :

I would like to ask about avatars , I am wondering if the sizes could not be up graded just a fraction ?

The photo avatars seem so tiny compared to the other avatars , is this just me or is this a valid point .

Would you when time permits please look at this .

Yours faithfully

Trev...

Wasn't I nice about that :)

is this just me or is this a valid point .

I would have to say in your case your point is completely valid , and on closer inspection of your avatar not sure how Clancy would be able to deny you, or us for that matter your very polite and reasonable request .;)

Matt

Gee Trev, I swear your spelling is almost perfect these days... and your manners... hmm I wonder what's going on there? hehe

So, what do you think everyone, I think Trev is suggesting he wants us to take a closer look at him. :eek: I don't know, are we willing to risk our join up rate dropping by at least 80% :D

All joking aside Trev, I think the problem with the photo avatar is not so much the size, but the cropping of the photo. If you email me the photo you have as your avatar now, I'll crop it in for you and upload it and you can see the difference. My email is clancy @ guitarforbeginners.com

...and who is this management you speak of?

Clancy

it is tough to find a avatar that fits the specs and some people post big pictures in there posts i dont even know how to do that ?????

but i agree we should be able to have a little larger avatar

I thought your name was Clancy Management :oops:

I was thinking { and yes everyone I was sitting down :unsure: }

That if everyone wanted to see my dashing good looks , the avatar does not give them the oppitunity to do so :wow: :wow:

No one loves me more than I ..

Seriously though it was a question on sizes

{ nothing to do with males at all}:oops: :oops:

You have answered my question with such politness and quickness and you don't seem to get the rewards you deserve .

From me to Clancy

THANK YOU

word document spell check is a wonderful thing :thumbup1:

Since you've done such a wonderful, brilliant, and tremendous upgrading of the site Clancy................:yes:

Is that good crawling OR do I suck at it?;):D

Seriously though...

Larger avatar dimensions sounds like a good idea. I've tried using some pics I selected for avatars but they end up too small to really notice, so I'd like to add to Trev's request for larger avatars.

Larger avatars tend to start making pages too long and slow loading. If you are posting a photo as an avatar, just crop in on it. If you don't know how to do that, email it to me and I'll show you how different it can look. I'll even photoshop you up a bit if you need it and make you look really schmick.. not that I've done that on mine or anything. :D

I'll be adding a photo gallery here in the future that'll be linked from your profiles so we can have bigger photos posted in there.

Clancy

You can make me look schmick..

You can do that ??? Wow I'll have to email you now Clancy

My wife always wanted a schmick.. looking husband

But out of pity she married me

Ohhh we are still on the avatar thing aren't we

A yell can be heard from a distance

Sorry dear false alarm you better make that appointment with the face lift doctor ..

he he he he