Rockerbob

My current guitar lineup

decerto    0

Whoa cool set there m8, but can i ask what is that at the bottom which doesnt look nothing like a guitar? then one at the very bottom, sorry im new to all this lol

:D

joehere1    0

wow:eek: nice collection bob but im sure after hearing you play you've earned the right to own and charish every single one of them so hats off to ya :clap: :clap:

i just have one question how the heck to you decide witch one to play :huh:

for me its easy, i play one or the other :lol: i have two and when i cant decide anymore i just put down my beer and go to bed :unsure:

Grump    0

Guitar police here, you need to send one of those to the address below. :yes: look into the little yellow things eyes and concentrate....

That ES just screams my name.

What a set of beauties.. Can I write for help next time I buy?? Hope you enjoy playing them as much as I enjoyed looking.

Darkhodge    0

Wow!!!

1,000 for each year and you've been collecting for 30 years!??! Wait that's.....

30,000!!!!

I'm surprised you have any space around your house to walk around! :D

Misty2u    0

Hey Bob

Mind-blowing collection you've got there. I've got a not so great acoustic as I've only really started but I'm currently looking to get an improved version (my thinking being that I'll perhaps sound better with a pricier one). Was looking at a couple of Yamaha's recently.........not overly expensive but look good. Any thoughts..? BTW, want to stay with acoustic (for now at least).

Thanx

Rockerbob    47

I've always thought Yamaha made a good guitar for the money. Many people agree, but there are also other choices. I'm not sure what's available in Ireland, but be sure to try out as many guitars in your price range as you can. I always advise to be a little flexible with your budget. You might find something just a bit out of your budget that might be worth the extra money. In the under $1000 range you do tend to get more guitar with each additional dollar. As you go up the price range, each dollar adds less. Some of us still think it's worth the extra money, but in truth a $4000 guitar is usually not twice the guitar of a $2000 one. I still want the $4000 one! :)

Jim    0
I've always thought Yamaha made a good guitar for the money.

I agree! I've had a Yamaha FG180 acoustic since the early 70's and, besides the fretboard being worn down from years of playing, it's still going strong. It has a very large but nice sound and has taken a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! :)

WOW RB - I have never seen a collection like that! I have a LP and strat besides my Yamaha and I'm maxed out for my forseeable lifetime.... :unsure:

Jim

Misty2u    0

Hi Bob & Jim

Thanx for the advice and I'll be sure to shop around. There's a new guitar shop opened here recently and they seem to have a great selection (however, not sure that they're selling as many guitars as you own RB :P ). Perhaps I'll start with one of the Yamaha's and then progress from there........maybe in a coupla years I'll be able to afford something kickin'

mrhev    0

Very nice RB. When I told an old friend that I was taking up guitar, he said I too will

become a guitar collector. But first I have to learn to play with what I got. Wish me luck.

Rockerbob    47
Very nice RB. When I told an old friend that I was taking up guitar, he said I too will

become a guitar collector. But first I have to learn to play with what I got. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

Todd    0

that is an amazing collection, do you find time to play them all? It would be a shame to let all those strings corrode without playing on them a little.