tonedeaf

For Sale Forum?

I guess this would be for Clancy or Kirk:

Have you guys ever thought about having a Forum for guitar sales just amongst the members? Just a curious.

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

We did start one up some time back but it caused so many problems right from the beginning that we canned the idea. The problem is if you allow anyone to post in that forum, you are asking for spammers to join up... if you don't allow posts in that forum until a member has so many posts... well that's when the arguments started... it might work if we charged small fee for an ad... but I'm not sure how that would go down either.

Any ideas?

Clancy

Hey Clancy,

That's unfortunate that it was such a problem. In any case it would be a nightmare to manage and just create more work. How about only PT users?

Thanks,

John

If it was and at JayJays prices I really do need a very good paying job and a understanding bank manager ....

Or I could just do a runnner :escape: :escape:

dont sell anything you guys need to run this site you do a great job along with all the admin it would be a shame for u to change anything. if you did have a members only sale site the only way to make it work would be a required 100 post and if that dont work then we dont do it , everyone here knows who the regulars are so if you got something you wanna sell or are looking for just pm some one and go from there .like if you are talking to a friend here and he says yea i have a couple strats i dont know what im gonna do with two , and you say well sell me one ...... lmao:laughingg: