X4StringDrive

You can call me lucky:)

Thanks again everyone, its in the luthiers hands now, about a week or two as he's kinda busy. Not going to attempt a neck reset just yet, having a new saddle shaved to lower the action{want to save the original as is}, remove and reset bridge, de-burr 1 tuning gear{a-string} and he said he has a set of strings in mind that I will like and he'll tell me when I pick it up if I like the sound if not no charge on those strings{he was grinnin away}.

LC, Thanks as well for that,Sounds much better than that recording. Marty Robbins also used one of these at times.[ATTACH]5348[/ATTACH]

Starsailor and Aunt Doty...Thanks for the compliments on the garden, one of the wifes and my pass-time affections, heres a few more of our place...

[ATTACH]5349[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5351[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5352[/ATTACH]

Lcjones    8

Hey X, I would assume you to be the carpenter? :) Nice deck. Did you do the shelf unit by the back door?

Either way, nice view of the home front.... er .... back. ;)

LC

LC Thanks again, yes, my handywork on all of it, and both front and backyard shots, just a little 2 bedroom starter we bought with the intensions of staying a year or two and move up...that was 23 yrs ago, and we luv it here.

testekleez    0
Thanks I3, The shop called yesterday and left a message...its ready. Now have to wait until noon today{Sunday} for them to open...Will report more soon....

Sweet! Can't wait to hear what it sounds like. I bet you're foaming at the mouth to get your hands on it lol.