matt31

Thanks for a great forum

This forum here is really awesome. I broke a string the other night(Sat. after local music shop had closed and not open on Sundays). Well, I went today and bought a new set. Had some troubles with the bridge pin at the beginning then logged on here and found out what I was doing wrong, ended up finishing the job and the new strings sound great. Just wanted to say Thanks to all those who posted with great help on this.

Matt

you know I'm glad someone actually thanked Kirk and Clancy for giving us a great place to hang out and collaborate. and thanks to AT and alla the other Moderators and Lesson Contributors for being so cool and working hard to keep us all in line, I know thats a rough job, I was a roadie before I ever started playing like I do now. either way thanks for being so stand guys the work you do is so great and awesome. OK ima step offa my soapbox now lol.

+1 to all the above. I've never been part of a friendlier, more helpful board. Thanks to Kirk, Clancy and all the mods who keep things running smooth. :winkthumb:

Thanks to Kirk, Clancy and all the mods who keep things running smooth. :winkthumb:

+ another 1, and thanks to all you members who offer help and support as well....closest thing to utopia I know of.:thumbup1: