solidwalnut

Almost 40,000 twangers!

Oh yeah, Jess would do it if we ask nice like, I betcha. She's more of a team player than she lets on. Huh Jess?

We're growing by leaps and bounds! Is there a limit for what can be handled?

That is some cool huh. We can play the old timers Remember When Game. " I remember the first time I came to his site I barely had a firewall and almost no anti virus to speak of. I would start to download a lesson and then go on vacation hoping it would be done when I got back. Did I mention wading through snow drifts bare foot up hill in ice rain. Ah those were good times":D

That is some cool huh. We can play the old timers Remember When Game. " I remember the first time I came to his site I barely had a firewall and almost no anti virus to speak of. I would start to download a lesson and then go on vacation hoping it would be done when I got back. Did I mention wading through snow drifts bare foot up hill in ice rain. Ah those were good times":D

You tell that to the new members today......and they won't believe you. :winkthumb:

You tell that to the new members today......and they won't believe you. :winkthumb::yes:

Well that would be part two. Showing the scars with the appropriate stories. " Why I remember an ex member who uploaded a pirated program from top to bottom. He took it poorly when we pulled it. You can still see the blistered paint in my P.M. box":yes: :reallymad::D

No cos Hermanli Ibenezshredder thinks it's annoying and won't join in, we might not get the record with only 39,999.

Deep Purple is on tour. Should I go, pick up some pointers?

June 26th :yes:

Now what do I win ???? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

The (imaginary winner for an imaginary contest) will get an imaginary shirt that says "I was at the FIRST GB&B concert and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!" :yeahhh: