Received planetalk a few days ago.

7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   lukegilmour

Newcomer

• Active Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 27-May 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

i just read the book, ill get to the dvd in a while...

its so simple, there wasnt anything i didnt know in the book, but for some reason it changed the way i looked at the guitar forever.
it will never be the same.

by the way, should i keep experimenting with the new world that has opened to me with the book, and then when im kinda, less fresh, catch the dvd and do some more? or should i administer the full dose right now?

thanks a lot, and i super recommend it!

#2 OFFLINE   felixdcat

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • Joined 03-March 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:59 AM

Can't wait till it comes. ordered today

#3 OFFLINE   allthumbs

• Active Members

• 16,550 posts
  • Joined 11-February 05

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:17 PM

The DVD really locks the concepts into place.

#4 OFFLINE   lukegilmour

Newcomer

• Active Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 27-May 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

just watched the dvd, didnt do much for me... i sorta snapped with just the book

but ive heard people going the other way round, so nevermind, hope i get authorizathion for the private forum soon

=)

#5 OFFLINE   Vetinari

• Active Members
  • 289 posts
  • Joined 20-July 06

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

ordered today looking forward to it
Gary

Love is not a big thing. Its a million little things .

[I]Of all the things I've lost, Its my mind I miss the most.(Ozzie Osbourne)(/I)

#6 OFFLINE   Aunt Doty

Grand Member

• Active Members

• 1,577 posts
  • Joined 24-January 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

I got mine about a week ago! Great concept and I think will help me a great deal!

#7 OFFLINE   testekleez

• Active Members
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 28-May 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Received mine a few days ago. Very, very cool stuff. There is a lot of information to absorb and it's not an overnight type of teaching for sure. Well worth the money in my opinion and it's already helping me get ideas.

The simplicity is what I like about it. Though it seems like a ton to learn, I really believe that it will sink in with time and practice. You have to apply this knowledge to learn it. I've already had one "A-HA" moment and looking forward to the many "A-HA" times that will surley come.

It basically breaks the guitar down to where a child could comprehend it (though most children are smarter than the average adult anyways haha). I give it two thumbs up and two snaps in a circle!!! By far the most comprehensive teaching I've ever seen that is broken down into concepts that can easily be absorbed with application.

The slide rule alone is worth it's weight in gold.

#8 OFFLINE   stringslinger

• Active Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 30-April 07

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, it was the DVD for me... and you are right, it isn't anything I didn't already know, but the presentation made the difference.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users