Aunt Doty

Unsubsribe from a thread!

Help Clancy!!! (Ha! I heard that gets fast results)

Is there a way to go into User CP and unsubscribe from the threads without having to go to each one???? Mine are quite lengthy and it takes forever going to each one? Am I missing something on the User page?:confused::dunno:

OOPS!!! Misspelled title!

Doty, in "edit options" under "messaging and notification" there is a slot for options under "default thread subscription mode" just pick your option.....Hope thats what you need.

thats in "user cp" by the way so as not to confuse.

Thanks X4, I 'll try it, I was thinking that was just not to get email notifications, but I'll check back. I was just wanting to slim down my list in the User CP.

Thanks X4 got er done!!! 1st option was do not subscribe.

Another question.....if you want to save or subscribe to an individual thread can you just subscribe to that one without changing your edit options? I would think you could. Or is there a better way to save it on this site without putting it in your browser favorites?

:oop: :oop: :hammer: I now see an option right under the title of the thread in UP that says reply/unsubscribe! I'd swear it wasn't there awhile ago. Am I going blind and crazy??????:oops:

Maybe both, from looking at this thread it looks like I'm having a discussion with myself!

I canĀ“t give you the answers, but I want to know if I can subcribe to YOUR threads, they look so much fun. That really made me laugh so much. Thanks Aunt Doty

To subscribe to a thread you just reply to it. You can also go to a members profile and there you will see 2 options. "Find all posts by" and "Find all threads started by". These should help you find Aunt Doty's threads and posts.