agent0064life

Be able to edit post regarding of time posted

I'd like to be able to edit my posts regardless of how long ago they were posted. That way I can fix any typos or changing a broken link without having to selfishly bump the topic to the top.

The editing time is 30 minutes... that should be long enough to check your post and fix any typos etc. We had a member who weeks after went through and edited all his posts... those threads and replies given no longer made any sense. That's why we have an editing time limit.

Cheers

Clancy

I'd like to be able to edit my posts regardless of how long ago they were posted. That way I can fix any typos or changing a broken link without having to selfishly bump the topic to the top.

I timed out the other day so I can see your point but I do go over the top a bit with my proof reading and I don't think people mind the odd typo or people bumping threads, we're all only human after all, if a thread doesn't work we just point it out, I messed one up the other day we all do it.

I write all of mine off line in Jarte, then spell check.....but that don't always work.........I can confuse a spell checker, and I have witnesses to prove it!:yes:

I write all of mine off line in Jarte, then spell check.....but that don't always work.........I can confuse a spell checker, and I have witnesses to prove it!:yes:

Where's Jarte? Is it somewhere in the Midwest?

Hey, don't sweat the small stuff. I'm really pretty good at spelling but sometimes my fingers make mistakes that my eyes don't catch. I notice that in a lot of other peoples posts. We're not gonna grade you so relax and enjoy the site!

That was a half serious question Smurf - what is Jarte?

Sorry about not getting back sooner. Thanks for posting the link starsailor. I have used this software for years, and just love it....now if it only had a Grammar check I would be good to go!

Sorry about not getting back sooner. Thanks for posting the link starsailor. I have used this software for years, and just love it....now if it only had a Grammar check I would be good to go!

Pleasure smurf, I've always had a bit of a problem with Grammar I thought a semi-colon was a medical condition.:winkthumb: