Clancy

New GFB&B audio/video test chat room... try it out and leave your feedback.

The room of the living dead??

Ahemmmmmmm

Well 3:00am my time just left Carey, LC, Hilch, Keith(left earlier)

That room is a bad influence on me. On MY

Cheers, :beer:

Jay

LMAO ,

And I thought the only bad influence in there was " Smiley " he keeps coming and going LMAO

Shhh Don't mention who we saw on cam either , that was a very special encounter ... That person really does exist and the Hilch filter maybe the illusion LMAO

****HiLcH***

Thanks for the chat last night Hilch (Hilssssshhhhhhhhhhh)!!! and Jay Jay, and Eddiez, what a welcome!

And Jay Jay my new avatar is STAYING!!!! hahaha Thanks for that too.

CC

ps.......re marmite v veggiemite?.......any food that has 'mite' in it needs chemical disposal ........and yes I did have nightmares about marmite and egg soup......:eek:

Skinny,

For some reason I keep dropping the connection, I thought I had it figured out but no go...it could be the firewall here at work. Sorry we couldn't talk longer. I will have to try at home to see if I get any better results.

Clancy, congrats on getting the info bar working which lets everyone know who is in the room. Cool.

I can't take the credit for that Simon. SkyNet is the guy who has been working on getting the video chat integrated and the users online showing. He's done a great job too! It was way beyond my capabilities... I'm off to bed now but I'll officially announce it (the non-beta) version tomorrow.

Clancy