TAYLOR310CE

New thread suggestion

Since we are kinda of a forum family here . Has any thought been given to a Classifieds section ? I know most other guitar forums have them . Members may have equipment they dont use anymore that could serve another member useful. Just a suggestion . Tell me what you think ...

an idea for a disclaimer as well :

When your item is sold, please edit your post to reflect this fact. You must include your asking price (no dealers posts) and contact information in your post. Auctions and auction equivalents ("highest offer", etc.) are not permitted. All purchases are at both party's sole and exclusive risk, and the Guitar For Beginners & Beyond Forum will not be liable for any sale or purchase. . Anyone may post musical items here excluding dealers. Please limit trade offers to music related items for music related items. If you have more than one item, please combine the items into one listing.

~James

I think it's a very good idea. Thanks for even writing a disclaimer for me James :) That's the kind of thing that puts me off getting these things going.

I'll let you know when I get it done.

As always, thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming.

Clancy

Ok, thanks to James aka TAYLOR310CE for the suggestion.

It's taken a while, but I've just made a Classifieds forum here for any member wanting to sell, buy or trade musical equipment... it's located here - http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44.

Please post any suggestions you have for the Classifieds Forum here in this thread.

Cheers

Clancy

the ability to edit ones own post disappears in time so I think it will have to be the moderators who edit the post once the item has found a new home, or will there be special powers given in this forum?

the ability to edit ones own post disappears in time so I think it will have to be the moderators who edit the post once the item has found a new home, or will there be special powers given in this forum?

You're right 6string. I should have worded it better. I changed the wording to:

"When your item is sold or if you change your mind about selling, you must update your thread to reflect this fact".

instead of:

"When your item is sold or if you change your mind about selling, you must edit your post to reflect this fact".

Let me know if you notice anything else that needs changing.

Cheers

Clancy