picassov7

the cloud's silver lining

well kirk and clancy i just wanted to give you a big round of applause:clap: i know that it must have been a tough decision to tell the crew here that the copyright police were breaking up the party and covers would not be allowed anymore. with that said, in my short time here it seems that the original music being posted has increased exponentially:guitardude:

IMO i hated to see that aspect of the site go, but i think you all have done a wonderful job in compensating for it.

thx again for all of the hard work!

It hasn't really gone. Covers just have to be hosted somewhere else with a link to them from here.

You are right. We are seeing a lot more original work which is very cool indeed.

The winds of change all blowing in the right direction. Although it may be a bit more difficult for some of us at the moment, were all getting better and creative.

I have been watching the copyright problems on the net for some time now. It only seems that the vice is getting tighter cause your can't chain the wind and our will to learn, listen, and enjoy playing music is the wind. Kimagori

Thanks Brandon, you're right, it wasn't an easy decision or one that we wanted to make (nor was it popular) - but I too am really happy to see that it may be helping to bring out the more creative side of our members. We've had some great originals posted here lately.

Clancy