MC.exe

Fender Headstock Template

I've got a an unfinished neck that needs a headstock and I was wondering if there was any way of getting a to-scale, fender strat headstock template to use?

Without actually owning a fender, or knowing anyone that has one.. :dunno:

Any suggestions?

wow! wiki is such an amazing tool. i wish that it wasnt censored here in china. it is a real pain having to open a proxy every time you wanna use it:brickwall:

Thanks alot!

EDIT: Eh, I noticed that this was the 70s style headstock, I'm looking for the regular style. Sorry. :crying2:

EDIT2: Don't worry, I found the page on Wikipedia. Thanks again.

wow! wiki is such an amazing tool. i wish that it wasnt censored here in china. it is a real pain having to open a proxy every time you wanna use it:brickwall:

Move to canada where i am?

just found out last night bout an add-on for firefox called "gladder". it will automatically route you through a proxy when you want to say view wiki or the bbc.

I'm having trouble printing printing this at the right size. The image opens with a file extension of .svg? So far it's been a copy and paste job, trial and error.

Any suggestions?

Maybe a different format will help you?

[ATTACH]4476[/ATTACH] click here

or

[ATTACH]4477[/ATTACH]click here

Edit - if you still have problems, post the width and length dimensions and I'll see if I can help more{WxL at the widest points}

I just seen this is not the style you want, post a link to the correct one if you want more help :)

nope... it should be bigger. Which was the advantage of the .swg format. you can change the size without image loss.

with .jpg you will have to edit a bit after resizing.

with out the proper dimensions its going to continue to be a hit or miss game. Heres 2 more maybe 1 is close to what you want.

[ATTACH]4497[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4498[/ATTACH]

This may not be as stupid as it sounds (then again it might be if you can't see the logic), I can scan a Telecaster headstock and send you the printout if you send me your postal address?