DE_South

Totally Serious Suggestion!!!

I wanna make a totally serious suggestion for this website, and you'd better do it, or else....

I suggest that you all carry on doing exactly what it is you're doing 'cause this has to be the most fantastic guitar, dedicated spot I've sussed online in more than a year! And clearly, the nicest musical folk in the world are hanging here too!!! :thumbup1:

I have to admit that I was wrong about the design of this site. Not only did I say that I didn't like the design of the site, but I thought it wouldn't work because it was different than most other forums I participate in. I was totally wrong in my assessment about the design. :oops:

Clancey has done a really good job on the site design and it works very very well! Big :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Thanks guys. It's always good to get feedback (especially when it's positive :)) - and yes I agree totally, the members here are a special bunch and that's what really makes it a great community and also it makes the time we put into it all worthwhile.

As for your initial reaction to the changing of the forum Bluesguy... well I'm glad you now see things differently. The vBulletin forum software that runs this site really is great. It's allowed me to build onto the forum and add extra features, rather than spending most of my time fixing bugs. I would highly recommend vBulletin to anyone out there who is considering starting a forum.

Thanks again

Clancy :)

I like it here for sure. and not to seem like I'm a stick in the mud .... but what does "sussed" mean .. not to mention "ur wc"?

Call me curious.

Les

From the online Cambridge dictionary:

suss (DISCOVER)

verb [T] UK INFORMAL

to realize, understand or discover:

[+ that] He never sussed (out) that they'd tricked him.

She thinks she's got me sussed (out) (= She thinks she understands me), but she's wrong.

I'll visit the college and suss it out before I decide whether to apply or not.