Clancy

Forum back up and the changes

Same outcome, Clancy - I can see them fine in Firefox, but not in IE (I just re-checked it in both browsers). When I click on the link in IE it works fine - the stars show up - but they don't show up under the usernames in the forum itself. I used that screenshot because it showed two different members, but mine has two stars and I can't see it in IE either. I've either got a setting hosed up somewhere, or it's just IE.....everything works just fine using Firefox.

Not in IE, Clancy. I opened it, refreshed, cleared the browser cache, refreshed again, still the same results. Still fine in Firefox, though! :)

Not in IE, Clancy. I opened it, refreshed, cleared the browser cache, refreshed again, still the same results. Still fine in Firefox, though! :)

Well I'm stumped Strat. I don't know then. It works fine for me in IE... it's a gif image but I don't think that's the problem or you wouldn't be seeing a whole other bunch of images on the site. I'll keep thinking though.

Hey Clancy,

Any change of getting the sub headings added back in? :)

-tkr

Yes Tekker. I will do that. It's a different system so the other subheading addon no longer works. I'll get onto it as soon as I can. Got some tax to get done right now which will take me a couple of days or so. :(

Clancy

Well I'm stumped Strat. I don't know then. It works fine for me in IE... it's a gif image but I don't think that's the problem or you wouldn't be seeing a whole other bunch of images on the site. I'll keep thinking though.

No worries, Clancy - apparently I'm the only one having the problem, and it's no big deal.....I've started using Firefox again (like I should have been in the first place) :) , so I don't even see it anymore.

...I use firefox... But I don't think it's a Firefox setting... Smilies were also moving and all of the sudden they stopped... Now they're frozen in one position... I don't know "who" is bugging them, the firefox itself or some addon (I have tons of them installed)... If anybody has an idea, please help...

All best

Just for the record, I uninstalled ZoneAlarm the other day and smilies are moving now... :) Could help in some of the future troubleshooting, Clancy... ;)