• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Clancy

Administrator

• Admin

• 3,476 posts
  • Joined 17-October 05

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:56 AM

Because of copyright issues, all threads with attached cover songs have been moved into our new Members' Recordings Archive forum. All attachments from those threads have been deleted... the threads themselves still exist and are there if you want to re-read any of the feedback left.

If one of your threads has been moved into the archive by mistake (if it was indeed an original) please let me know and I can move it back into the active "Members' Recordings forum" ... from there you will have to upload your mp3 file again as the attachment has been removed.

If you have a cover in the archive and would like the thread moved back into the active Members' Recordings forum as you now have the tune hosted elsewhere, I can do that for you too. You just need to provide me with the link.

Also if you notice any covers of yours or anyone elses that are still in the Members' Recordings forum, please let me know so I can move it to the archive.

I have left in cover songs that I thought were in the public domain, if you know that they are not, please let me know that too.

Cheers

Clancy
I said, "I do not fear those pants with nobody inside them." I said, and said, and said those words. I said them but I lied them. ~ Dr. Seuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users