Hey

NEW whats your favorite music

What Is your favorite type of music?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Is your favorite type of music?

• Classical
    • Jazz
    • Blues/R & B
    • Folk
    • Classic Rock/Oldies Rock
    • Country
    • Techno/Electronic
    • Gospel
    • Rap/Hip-Hop
    • Celtic
    • Pop
    • World Music
    • Tribal
    • Dance
    • Alternative
    • Opera
    • Heavy Metal
    • New Age
    • Experimental
    • Mine(-:

Ok, I know theres some really broad types of music like country and folk... But I tyred to include as much genraas I can as I can.

A lot of you will not have a "favorite" like me for example... I listen to plenty of folk, rock, world, etc. But if I had to chose one, it would be blues being that the music I play/listen/study most often.

(-:

Hey,

I believe this type of post has been done in the past, But in more detail for me at least is.

Finger pickin, for me, includes Classical, Folk, Country, and Blues. Along with slide.

I know it has been down, and just resently. Thats why I called it "New", and because a lot of people were complaining about the last one.

Also why is because Im sort of board right know...:bored:

Plus its fun:mrgreen:

That definitely fleshes out the choices a little more....now you'll only have things like metal listeners clarifying that they listen to death metal, not industrial metal or speed metal - classic rock guys saying they listen to progressive classic rock, not oldie classic rock, etc..... :laughingg:

My vote still goes to country....but there are a couple other choices that run a very close second.

BTW: Blues is one genre and R&B is a different genre of music. Aside from that good poll....

Ya, your right I guess... Mo town and skip james, both on the same selection/: woops

heavy metal

what ive been brought up listenin too

not rly took time to listen

i appreciate others as a skill/talent

but stick to metal =]

dont like stuff like grindcore though =[

This is a difficult subject to tackle, I personally like all types of music from Ragtime to Rock'n'Roll maybe there could be an all button in the poll it would be interesting to see what kind of percentage that got, good poll though.

This is a difficult subject to tackle, I personally like all types of music from Ragtime to Rock'n'Roll maybe there could be an all button in the poll it would be interesting to see what kind of percentage that got, good poll though.

You can see the percentages Chris but you need to vote first. Once you do you'll find the choices are replaced by a bar graph indicating the percentages.

You can see the percentages Chris but you need to vote first. Once you do you'll find the choices are replaced by a bar graph indicating the percentages.

Hi Si16, I was struggling to make a choice as my musical tastes have broadened as I've got older, I kind of wanted an all option, I went for Classic Rock as it's a more general term, I think that's probably why it's ahead in the poll.:winkthumb:

Cheers

Chris

I nominated Classic Rock but I also love the blues too.

Furthermore, I like some heavy metal, jazz, country, and classical, and a teeny weeny bit of experimental.