Hilch

Drums

Smurf42    0

Here are some files I made up for folks on the Kristal Forum....

http://www.savefile.com/files/735716

There are 273 different Leaf Drum patterns in this zip file. They are just standard R&R, Latin, Waltz, Funk, etc stuff. This was done to see if folks could trade patterns, and yes you can, as long as ALL the files are in the same place on each system. If you have just installed in the default path then these should work with no problems. Since you can not import single patterns this was the best way we could find to do it.

Please read the INFO file, and I hope these get you going!

Stratrat    0

Smurf - I'm incredulous that nobody gave you props over there for taking the time and effort to create and compile all those patterns! Great job and thank you very much.....I downloaded them and unzipped them into my Leaf folder, and will put them to good use. Thanks again! :winkthumb:

Smurf42    0

Your welcome Stratrat, and I hope that you can get some ideas on how to program stuff from them, that is really why I did them up, to be sort of "jumping off" points.

I haven't had the time to finish up the 500+ that i have been working on, but when I do I'll post them.

Again, Thanks for the kind words!

Smurf42    0

Your welcome hilch! And if you go to my post and click on the ns_kit7free link it will take you to a site that is hosting the sounds, I just tried it and it started downloading the zip file no problem. Just remember it is a 73mb file that unzips to 199mb! But they are worth it!

Have Fun!

Stratrat    0

You beat me to it, Smurf - I noticed the link on your page, tested it and saw that it worked.....I just came over to this thread to let Trev know, but it looks like I was about 2 hours too late! :)

Trev, that kit is well worth the download - it gives you a lot more drum sounds to play with.

737blues    0

Hey Stratrat, thanks for the screen-shot and info on the shuffle beat a couple of weeks ago. It is appreciated, I just missed coming back to this thread earlier for some reason and I've only just spotted your reply. Thanks. :)

Great job on those drum tracks you did and the drum kit post Smurf ...... downloading. :)

Hilch    0

Found another problem guys ..

When I make up a drum beat how can I save it so I can play it Kristal ?

I was saveing them as a wave file but Kristal only reckonises

" Kristal files "

Trev...

Stratrat    0

Trev - I haven't messed with Kristal enough, but there has to be a way to import .wav files. In Audacity you open a new project, then choose "Project > Import Audio..." - you can import .wav, .mp3, etc. and use them as a track in your project.

Hopefully somebody who uses Kristal more will be able to help you out. I just opened it and looked, and don't see any obvious way to do it.

Smurf42    0

In Kristal, to the Left on each Waver track, there is a little Folder Icon. Click on that, locate your file, and click Open. This will import your wave into the track.

Pressing F1 will bring up the built in Kristal help file. It is pretty good for a built in one, and has numerous pics thru-out.

Hope this helps!

dejankuki    0

I don't know if you try to find free, cheap or good drumm program, but I do my drums with EZdrummer or you may look Addictive drumms as well. For me AD is more versatile than EZ but...

You can also use audio loops but you have to have very large library of them and most important, loops played with same kit. That's why I prefer MIDI loops, you can put them in any host with any plug and it would sound great.

oh, the links.

for EZ drummer

or

for Addictive drumms

www.