Guess i'll dole it out here a bit at a time for effect:winkwink:

My main A/E for now

Takamine EG523SC i bought from Annie Allman the week of Greggs 56th birthday, she had just returned from the festivities.

japshit_200x350.jpgSolid Spruce Top,MoP and Abalone inlays, Flame Maple sides and back.

sounds as pretty as it looks

when played through this.

Loudbox%20Performer_sm.jpg

Fishman LoudBox Performer 125w

0112004_md.jpg

Fender 50th anniversary american deluxe

can anyone say "mid-life crisis"?

sounds fantastic played through this

bassman_bf_65f.jpg

but i really need to invest in an attenuator, my neighbors are not so fond of my playing:unsure:

Stratrat    0
0112004_md.jpg

Fender 50th anniversary american deluxe

can anyone say "mid-life crisis"?

sounds fantastic played through this

bassman_bf_65f.jpg

but i really need to invest in an attenuator, my neighbors are not so fond of my playing:unsure:

That's a heckuva rig right there, Lefty! Yeah, I'll bet "low volume" isn't exactly it's forte! :)

This is one of the best "values" i've come across for $149 it easily matches guitars costing twice as much. i put some flatwounds on it and i absolutely love the tone.

Oscar Scmidt OE30 Delta King (Washburn)

OE30.jpg

Chris C    0

Very nice indeed mate! :winkthumb:

You seem to have added to the collection since I last saw a photo of it. I've still got a picture on my hard drive somewhere with a keyboard and, well,....cough... quite a few guitars arranged around the furniture! Have you parted with some of them, or is this going to be a nice loooooong thread.... Hope so... :)

Cheers,

Chris

Hey Chris, thanks.

yea i've added to the collection a bit since the pic you refered to was taken.

i still have all my old gear and i've purchased a few new things since then.

I'm hoping to get into looping in a big way. i started a thread over at GN to review and share my experiances and maybe help others get into it also.

unfortunatly my main rig got fried in a recent (a month or so ago) lightning storm and i have to rebuild my PC and set up my home studio all over again.

My new motherboard just came in yesterday and i hope to have the machine up and running this week.

if you could send me that pic i would appreciate it because i've lost a lot of the stuff that was in my old hard drives.

Hope Vicki & Matt are well.

yea this is going to be a long thread:rockon:

Chris C    0
if you could send me that pic i would appreciate it because i've lost a lot of the stuff that was in my old hard drives.

No worries mate. I've sent you a PM asking how you'd like it sent. I'll check out that looping thread too

Cheers,

Chris

my latest addition to the electric stable, at $99 (marked down from $149, listed for $248) this is a deal that sold out quickly at MF.

I suspect Fender will be coming out with a strictly "Fender" version before long for at least $350

here's a forum thread dedicated to 51' mods

http://www.instituteofnoise.com/squier51/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=891

squiervintageblond51.jpg

Stratrat    0

The '51 is a very cool guitar.....has it's own vibe about it. Part Strat, part Tele, part '51 P-Bass. I bought a 'burst one, and will definitely be hanging on to it.

The first guitar i purchased with my own money and the oldest i still own and play.

when i want to work something out i usually pick up the old Yamaha, i have friends that say her bottom end is sweeter than their Martins'.

Yamaha FG-165S around 1974-75.

yamahafg165s.jpg